Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Eat Cake - Week 1

So it's been a week using the FLABeLOS machines. The motivation to actually go is the hardest part, and arranging a time with Lauren too, but we did it in the end! Can't really say I've noticed huge improvements although the cellulite on my upper thighs has improved a little!

Still have 2 weeks to go though so it's still early days.
This weeks figures look something like this:

Bust      0" loss
Waist      0"loss
Hips      0" loss
Thighs    2"loss
Arms     0" loss



                                                                                                                           

So that's not too bad going really for 30minutes of standing on a machine. I've been doing very little actual exercises on the machines due to feeling like crap lately. Next week I'll hopefully feel a bit better and do some proper workouts and that might help out a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment