Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 things you didn't know about me





I was tagged by The Wonderful Adventures of Spud and Spike!
So, here is 10 things you didn't know about me!!


1- I'm absolutely terrified of moths.


2-  I had reconstructive facial surgery at the age of 10, (two 10hour long ops) and apparently my one complaint was "ow that hurts a bit" when they stuck two 6inch needles in my face. 


3- Like Lauren from SpudandSpike, I moved around a lot. But I hated it. I just want to stay in one place for a while.


4-I'm adopted.


5-I found my real father not all that long ago, and we're pretty similar.


6- I went to art college to learn about multimedia (mainly computer software) but to be honest, I can just about work this blog page.


7- I over analyse everything in my head. And I get bored of this over analysis in my head because I hear it in my own voice. It just sounds like I'm nagging to myself! 


8- I'm seriously intimidated by ALL women. I just get along better with blokes in general. But I wish I could be friends with more girls.


9-Whenever I buy a book, I read the ending first "Just in case" something happens to me and I never find out the end. 


10- I miss being slim/toned/fit and healthy because I'm ridonkulously self conscious. But, I've made it a resolution to go back to the gym and go back to being a happy size 10-12 again.














I tag Real/Cloth nappies for Plymouth and Kinky Cherries




xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment