Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Eat Cake

So!
After 3 weeks of going to Flabélos doing 10 minutes at a time I haven't really seen that much of a difference. 

I have lost a bit on my thighs (2inchs) but it's not all that noticeable and the area I wanted most to lose off of-my waist-there was absolutely no difference. 

I have seen a slight improvement in the tone of my body now and have taken pictures over the past few weeks to see if you can see the difference. Which I can, but not enough for me to show on here! 

I am slightly disappointed as It is fairly expensive for quite few results. Perhaps if i'd done it for a little longer and tried some harder workout positions then It might be a different story. 

It was definitely a fun experience though and my first port of call when I've actually lost a bit more weight so It can tone up my body a little more. 

A lot of celebs use the machines though so it must work better for some people. Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Jane Fonda and Heidi Klum are just some of the skinny little A-listers it obviously works for. So, if you're looking to try something new, have money to burn and after a laugh, Flabélos is the place to go. It's just not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment