Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Updatedness

I'm reading as fast as I can! It's taking me a while to read 'The Help' because I've been sick with 3 different things in as many weeks, so I've not been up to reading a huge amount. I've got a few other things on my reading to do list. The other Darren Shan books, Jim Butchers Dresden Files, something by Terry Brooks (can't remember the name), I'm also doing my best to read 'Catcher In The Rye' but all that negative teen angst rubbish does my head in so I'm going bit by bit!
After a rigorous sesh at the gym today and my first ever yoga sesh, I do actually feel loads better. I was inspired by many people I know and many celebs who do yoga. I've always wanted to be flexible and toned and everything else that comes with it but I'm more like a Hefferlump, tripping over my own feet, up stairs, over toys...I'm hoping yoga could be something I can get into and help my body feel better and to some day do this!...




It's the ultimate goal! (I doubt It will happen but reach for the moon and if you fail, at least you'll be amoung the stars! - cheesy yes. true though.) I also think yoga would be good for me because you can still do a lot of the postures/poses (whatever you call them) when you're pregnant. When I was carrying Oscar I just put loads of weight on because I didn't know how to keep my body fit and healthy and ended up going from a size 10 to a size 18 nearly. Second time around -whenever that may be-might be easier on my body if I have yoga and know how to keep healthy!
I have of course taken the most difficult path and decided to go with a Shiva Rea DVD. I'm actually pooing myself with the thought. 
Shiva does 'Flow Yoga', practised by yogis and yoginis and is by nature more aerobic, vigorous and difficult than "normal" yoga. But she is the best of the market...even for beginners like moi.






Some celebs who do yoga include; Jennifer Anniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gisele Bundchen, and Lady Gaga to name but a few. -I dunno what you think, but those ladies are Hot Stuff. 
So watch this space, hopefully by this time next year I'll have the bikini bod I've been after all my life!!
Wish me luck!




images are from Google. Thanks Google I owe you one!
I've not been paid in anyway for this blog post.
PS, you're all super awesome.


Links to pic webpages - http://www.trueyogainc.com/archive/2007_05_01_trueyogalife_archive.html
                         http://rainbowshakti.homestead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment